Pics of where you chill... ?

Discussion in 'General' started by sn00py, Aug 27, 2002.

1. this is how i live! lol

Attached Files:

2. :)

Attached Files:

3. and the finishing touch....

Attached Files:

4. isis those are beautiful pictures, especially the sunset(sunrise?!)... i am so happy that you get to enjoy such a beautiful landscape so close to you. i'm inspired to take pictures of our carport now just so ya'all can see the contrast of what i see out my window!

or pictures of the high school across the street ;)
    lol
    no really, i'll go to monterey & take a few snapshots down there. it might be a couple hours away but i love it :)
    xo~

5. HIGH All, some of the Best chilling spots I've seen people. As most here know I kill to go fishing...so...of coarse water is where you'd find us chilling.

You can fish O.F.F.F. a wharf called Argonaut it's where I learned how to Salmon fish. We're looking South and the boats are fishing Forestry Pool and further South the Bowling Alley where 50 pounders are getting caught. It's too windy for me to head out, so I'll be maybe hitting the Rivers to see what's happening there.

Attached Files:

6. Cwm Idwal is part of the Snodownia national park. It's at the top of the Nant Ffrancon valley. Fucking Amazing views in snowdonia natioinal park tho...

7. Hey guy's .. Been a while since I've contributed anything to the board so I thought I'd share a picture with you, this is the beach down the road from me, taken yesterday evening .. gorgous !

One of the nicest places to chill ...

Attached Files:

8. man you guys, those are absolutely beautiful spots. thanks for sharing. when i finally get around to finnishing my roll of film i will post some places that i like to get high. not quite as spectacular as the ocean, but nice none the less.

9. this is a GREAT PLACE TO CHILL in the summer (sorry about the caps). we jump off of the short cliff, it is about 40' or so.

Attached Files:

• blue.jpg
      blue.jpg
      File size:
      71.2 KB
      Views:
  10. budstuffer - that looks like an awsome spot you have there ..

11. here is a pic when we toke and ride at Brighton... nothing quite like a bowl and a ride down the mountainside....

Attached Files:

12. You guys all have beautiful and i mean beatiful places to chill...i can't imagine what that must be like...a slice of heaven at the very least

13. sid..... zia..... and isis, all those pics are so pretty! I have nothing pretty around here but city! but about an hour away from my house, theres woods, and they are really pretty.. thats about it for me!:(

14. tis the rockies... Brighton Ski Resort, Utah, USA... 15 minutes from my apartment in Salt Lake

15. i'd show pics but they show off local too good.... pretty though....

16. Every single one of those pictures is absolutely gorgeous.

budstuffer: where might that be? that looks so fun

17. southern illinois

18. i thought you posted that^^^ yesterday then i looked at the year

19. its pretty ugly where I live in the springtime, but this place was the best smoke spot when I first found it. its off the path at a free huge city park near my house

Attached Files:

20. this is at my friends house, about a 10 minute walk into the woods, they built this little swinging bench thing (whatever its called). It's just a relaxing place to sit and listen to the crickets at night... but on the balmy spring nights when i took this picture its no fun to have allergies, the spots in the pictures are pollen reflecting off the camera flash...

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      28.4 KB
      Views: