pics of trichs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokyeyes, Nov 19, 2008.

1. what do you think, cloudy?

Attached Files:

2. #2 Leapfrog, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
  3. like this?

Attached Files:

4. yeah man ur like 65% cloudy I'd say, but wait till some are amber before you chop it'll be worth it

5. Yeah that 2nd set of pics was great.

And the previous poster said what had to be said.

You can use one of those 30x pocket microscopes for checking out those trichs. They are about $15 bucks and work really well!

6. i have a 60x upto 100x pocket scope and its shitttttty worst 12 bucks i ever spent

7. oh and how much longer do you think til i can chop

8. That's way to much, 30x is enough.
    The larger the magn. the better the optics have to be and those cheap ones just ain't cutting it then anymore.

9. Around a week or two depending on a few factors (like nutes used, ambient temps. etc.)

Did you flush yet?

10. More plz i love pictures:smoke::hello:

11. how long did it take before the trichs started growing by the way?

12. very nice. They're mostly cloudy. If you have the time another 2-3 weeks will only make it better. If not that's otay too...looks nice and frosty.

13. i was planing on starting to flush saturday so i could harvest in 2 weeks theres a couple amber ones mixed in... i got some new pics, i got the best chick in the world and i got a new peice im super happy right now

Attached Files:

14. OK there ya go THAT'S what I am talkin' about!

Very nice pics!

I stopped feeding when 1/3 of the trichs had turned amber and by the time I was done flushing 1/2 had turned amber.

15. how lond do you flush for...

16. #16 Leapfrog, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008

Most do 2 weeks...using just water...to "burn off" any nutes stored in the plants.

Organic nutes are not so much of a problem if at all (depending on which ones used and the concentration) but chem ferts give the buds a real bad "chemical" taste if not flushed properly.

17. #17 smokyeyes, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    heres the link to the nutes im using and im also using a table spoon of sugar to every time i water(once a week... saturday-sunday) i know its weird and ive heard some bad things but regulated i think it increases size a bit... and also my platinum blueberry isnt doin so good im asuming its cuz this scotts potting soil i have has time release in it so i think im picking up some organic soil and starting my L.A. confidential

http://www.drearth.com/products/blended/organic-8tm.php

18. Ive learned my lesson with time release soils .......never again only FFOF for me....i was lucky just slight problem never the less it was a problem and not one id like to repeat.....your will be alot happier and so will you plants

19. #19 smokyeyes, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008

where can i get fox farm crap at i go to rodgers gardens and home depot but they dont have it along with the local nurserys... do ya think my local hydro store might have it

20. #20 smokyeyes, Nov 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
    ok i got some new pics for the viewers... i got some ff ocean forest potting soil , some ff grow big, and some ff tiger bloom, my pbb baby isnt doin so good i think it was the time release soil thats why i got the ocean forest and figured why not get the nutes to... oh and giz do you mix any perlight in with your ffof and my local shop did have it...... oh and does anybody notice the darkining on the tips of pic 1 it kinda looks burnt but after inspection i found its purple and so is the stem in pic 5?????

Attached Files: