Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pics of pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Happysack, Feb 9, 2009.

1. wow dank as fuck, hella nice pickup my friend

2. Thanks!

tasty eh :smoke:

Thanks, I picked up a new strain unknown name but hell of a great sativa high :smoke: Post up pics when I get home from work.

My mom's last day of work was Yesterday, she don't get drug tested anymore and had no reason to not toke so she did! She got ripped and forgot to make dinner for my Brother and sister it was hillarious, they walked down stairs and where like "Mom when we eating dinner" we both looked at each other and started laughing then she told them to go make it themselfs was awesome. Last time she smoked she was 15 or 16

Can't believe I finally got to toke with my mom never thought it would happen, we played Tetris for a few hours then she passed out.

3. Macro diesal tasty and sticky and dr

4. the strawberry cough looks awesome bro. and shiskaberry is amazing. the first time i had it my friend topped it with blue bubble hash-amazinggg.

5. The Cough is great, I've got 4-5 grams left which I intend on stretching out till I leave. ShishkaBerry is one of my favorite strains, been almost a year since I had it last.

Bubble hash topped on Shish sounds incredible I'm sure that was a pleasant experience :smoke:

6. haha it was. it was like a spur of the moment thing.. i was at a friends house and his older brother knocks on the door with a roor in his hand. He packed it full with the shiskaberry and pulled out the rest of his hash. i had never tried it before but it was amazingg. might of been the most baked ive ever gotten haha

7. Nice, can't beat that Shishkaberry is such a resisinious bud it makes killer hash:D

Picked up some Sensi Star and Big Bud last night, the bigbud is divine and the Sensi is fantastic but the last time I picked up Sensi it was alot better then again I knew the grower at the time :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. that diesel is watsup.

9. Diesel is fantastic, I'm fresh out but my friend who still has some is on the way over to celebrate saint pattys day :D:smoking: