Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pics of new pick up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 5, 2006.

1. got these nugs that smell and taste like smarties candy. the high is a heavy body stone but soooo clear headed. posibly strong indica breeding. i rolled a blunt with a fresh purple haze wrap. it was a delicious treat for my friend and i around a fire.

[​IMG]

2. +rep for the sweet pick up if u got a bong u should show a milky:bongin:

3. I love the head high how much u get it for

4. i got 7.5g for $100 he wanted $160 but i told the guy where to shove it and offered 100 and he took it, he probly thought i didint know my shit.

5. Not to jack this thread, but where do you get your signature banners?

6. lol looks like some dank, i love it when people think u dont know anything and u just put them in there place.

7. ganja is my passion i study it like a historian studies history books and events. i read all the books/sites/mags and not to be conceeded but i know more than anyone else i personally know so yeah it is great to put a "know it all" in his damn place. be like son who you tryin to bullshit? lol.

8. userbars.com jus click on one of them it should take u there