Pics of my plant and some questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nate20, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Well I started growing this plant in a mulch pile behind my house in about the middle of June. Its been doing alright and now its about 2.5-3 ft. tall. I do have a few questions tho. First of all I’m not sure if its male or female, and second of all im worried that its not going to have enough time to fully bud because its almost September, and I live in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. In about a month its going to start getting colder. Well heres some pics. Let me know what you think, or if you have anything that could help me out. Thanks a lot!

The spot.
    [​IMG]

Pics of the plant
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry I couldn’t get better pics… the neighbor was cutting the lawn haha.

2. Sorry but thats not gonna work out for you. Thats tiny. How did you manage to keep it so small? And why did you plant in such a weird spot? Anyway dont get your hopes up. Its gonna be getting cold pretty fast in Michigan and thats not anywhere near budding, or even sexing for that matter.

3. lazysac - Yeah i know its not the biggest. And basically i just threw some seeds in the mulch pile, and a couple weeks later noticed a plant growing. The main reason its so small is because sunflowers grew up around it, and it couldnt get enough sunlight. I left it there, because theres nowhere else to grow it. BUT Shes been flowering for exactly a week, and I'll deffanatly be getting some smokeable bud. I started using Rose fertilizer about a week ago. Its been 85-90 degrees out everday, and in the past week its been growing quite a bit. I'll see if i can get pics tomorrow and show you the progress.

4. These are for Lazysac :]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]