Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pics of my piece / fat ass joint

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jun 27, 2006.

1. I smoked it already about an hour ago.. Man is it good.

My bearded dragon is in there too.. He's not really that skinny, I guess its a weird angle. He's a fat lizard

Oh, and last pic is my paintball gun. ITs an AGD X-valved mag with RPG Rail and body, PTP Micro E-mag Lowers, halo b, checkit uni, 68/45 carbon fiber tank. No barrel.. It got stolen.

Attached Files:

2. Nice J, and mag... usta be an AO'er myself. Sick ass lizard as well

3. sweeeeeeet man

4. Hah, look out your dragon is trying to cuddle up next to your pipe... you've trained him well!

5. Oh he knows. ITs funny when he runs over and watches me get high.. I would smoke him out, but I've heard stories of them (they're small, some one puff would be a lot more for them then for humans) dieing.... I'll just slip some tequila in his morning misting.

6. uh a dragon stole ur pipe.

7. +rep for the lizard. I believe I had the same exact one.

That's an Agama right?

8. Such a nicely rolled jay, I would love to lay back and blaze it right now.

9. Nah, its a Bearded Dragon... They grow to be around 2 feet long

10. Bearded Dragons are in the family of Agamas. My two Bearded Dragons once had 14 kids man, it was awesome. Oh, and nice piece btw, and nice joint too :).

11. Very nice pics dude, nice J, nice piece and def. nice dragon.

12. nice lizard when i was younger i would hotbox my friend's bathroom and bring his lizard in with us and i would blow smoke into the lizard's face... its name was Larz, i loved that little lizard

13. hey man, nice J/pipe/and beardie. I have a bearded dragon, female snow dragon. She costs me 100$ when I bought her 2 years ago. She's the length of a little more than 4$ bills likes up long ways. Shes a BIG lizard and she wa spregnate last summer, she had.... wait for it.... 32 babbies. I love her, her name is Athena. :) She's always in when I blaze and she's always running around after. Anyways, damn man, could I ask what strain was hidden within that joint?

14. That is a beautiful roll dude, bet it smoked niceeee.

15. Yeah I got my beardie on 4.20, and his name is Puff. He came in the mail on 4/20/06 anyways. He was scared shitless.

The joint has mids in it. Its not too bad.

I've been getting into joints a lot more now. All my friends smoke cigs, and while on occasion I'll have one with them, I hate the smell and taste of tobacco so I try to stay away.. Instead I've been finding myself lighting up a Jay with them. They dont smoke weed, but who knows, maybe they'll get drunk enough one day that they'll try it and they'll like it again.

16. I have the same HALO hopper. :p

17. I like that pipe. :smoking:

18. nice piece and that joint is just perfect. How old is your Bearded Dragon i have one and she i like like 2 years old and shes about a foot long.

19. Damn for reals? I got mine on 4/20/04! Whats insane! I'm getting a male to breed with her, I'ma gonna name him Token

20. shit, a boston paintball tank cover, your tellin me ive been sneaking out to my car to smoke some baddly rolled joints at nepl's and the whole time theres a baller that can roll some fat ass joints?