Pics of my Lexus IS300

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by lk250f, Nov 16, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just was bored and decided to make a little thread. 2002 lexus is300. Manual w/ LSD. Mods are a megan header and test pipe, HKS hipower exhaust, joez intake with drop in k & n filter, dropped on eibach prokit springs on 17x7.5 konig diva's has a ralco short shifter and is having an adjustable cam gear installed this week. Took some pics and tried to do some editing on my phone but its still eh. Take a look anyways thanks.

2. nice lexus. needs more drop though! what engine does that come with? or did u swap it?

3. I drift a sc300
    [​IMG]

4. 2jz unite!!

I want to build an sc300 so bad :/

5. That would look fucking sick with black rims and smoked head/tail lights.

6. It comes stock with a 2jzge vvti motor. But i dont have the money to build it. If i want a new one ill probably purchase one thats already boosted. Id wanna make it low but the roads near me are bad and i like the way it rides now lol.

7. Nice car man

8. Nice Ride man.....needs more low

9. It's weird to see the term "Needs more low" used outside of a car forum.

10. i much prefer that bodystyle over the new shit

11. sick IS...now drop it like its hootttt :D;)

12. i dig it, that's my kinda is, just some bolt ons and drop it with some decent wheels, love the sc300 also one of my favorites. I own an '87 mr2 myself, daily. Such a great lil car for the money just rebuilt it also.

[​IMG]

13. See now if this wasnt a thread jack i would have plus repped you but nooooo...had to do it this way. nice mr2 though.

14. well i saw that a another member posted his lexus so why not post my mr2? We should just start Toyota/Lexus owners thread.

15. Nice Lexus. Have you seen the new IS250 that shit is fucking sick.

16. The interior seems to really let down the exterior of the car. @OP's Lexus

17. Nice ride, it already looks great as is.

Though I agree with everyone else, drop it.
    Maybe get some bigger rims, black rims.
    That would look pretty fuckin sick if you did all that. :cool:

18. #18 lk250f, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    Maybe ill drop it more, idk. I already cannot get away with scraping when getting out of my gf's driveway. I probably will be getting rid of it in the spring as my commute will be a bit longer and need something a bit more fuel efficient. About the interior, yeah its basic but very comfy. I don't need some flashy interior covered in fake aluminum or wood grain trim, it does the job.
    [​IMG]
    theres a pic of the cam gear recently installed.

19. drop it of course. then murder that shit out

20. Nice car OP...philly rep!