Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pics of my latest pickup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CaptPoopiepants, Jul 9, 2008.

1. This is my first pickup post, so sorry if the pics suck. Unfortunately this will be my last pickup for a long time. I'm about to finish grad school in 2 months, and since i'm going into R&D, will almost certainly be tested regularly so I have to give it up. I got this piece my sophomore year of college back in 2001, and we've had a lot of good times together. If the pics are too big let me know and ill shrink them. What do you guys think?

Bud 'n bowl
    [​IMG]

Cost me $35
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my favorite pic. Look at the expression on their faces. Dr Zoidberg is smelling the sticky goodness, Leela can't believe her eye, Fry loves it so much it hurts, and Nudar is saying "Behold!!". I love watching Futurama while high, it makes me laugh until my brain melts.
    [​IMG]

2. Dude, gotta be honest, that weed looks like STRAIGHT FIRE. The pics are fine... I'd like to know what strain this is, if it has one.

3. that nugs straight as hell, but 35 for it alone? seems kinda pricey....

nevermind if you got an 8th for 35 then its def worth it

4. Honestly, I have no idea what strain it is. I'm good friends with my dealer and he always gets really good shit and sells to me pretty cheap. He always lets me know if his stuff is dirt or really good and lets me smoke before buying. This and 2 more little nug are supposed to be an 8th but i'm not positive.

5. damn! look at those angry orange hairs! looks like some pretty dense fiya! and 35 for an eighth is a pretty damn good price by the looks of your stash.

6. nice pickup man, i love futurama real good shit. and thats too bad you gotta quit, but you will be back in the future.:smoking:

7. yeah it looks good, but you could use a little more crystals, tell us how it smokes

8. nice pickup man, bud looks dank and dense. Sucks about the tests but I'm sure you'll be back sometime in the future. How long have you been chiefing the wonderful bud?

9. Been smoking at least 4-5 times a month since my freshman year of college, but I started smoking more after my first year of grad school when I finished all my classes. I had to take six hours of class both of my first two semesters, but after that it's just lab research for 3-4 years.

10. Not to be offensive, but that looks like some beasters imo.
    Nonethless, good to see you got a nug brotha.:smoking:

11. None taken. I'm by no means a weed expert. I just buy what's available and affordable, and i'm cool as long as it gets me high. This stuff is a pretty mellow high, and easy on the throat. It makes me giggle like crazy which I love.

12. Can you send me that bowl now that your quitting? haha jk man. Hope you have fun with that bud. Looks pretty decent

13. it looks like some kb to me. but of corse still good.

14. i love the futurama pic. what an epic show. enjoy the R&D, i think ill be heading there too fairly soon.

15. Man I had bud like that once, and it was fire!!!!

Attached Files:

16. looks like some nice beasters that i would deff pay 35 an 8th for, and your pipe is nice

17. Fuck the weed. Congratulations on finishing up school!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a major accomplishment that will set you up to smoke the best of the best when you can. We need more educated people (voters) who smoke or have smoked and understand what marijuana is about. I'm going to school for Engineering and I there are weed smokers who graduate every year. It's just a matter of time before we wake up as a Country and legalize it.

:wave: < getting off my soapbox now......

Again Congratulations!

18. Yeah Futurama kicks ass. What's R&D so I know not to get into it?:)

19. It stands for research and development. I'm a chemist and work with analytical techniques involving what's called a Class IV solid-state laser, which are very powerful and very sensitive. I have to work in a special room, and wear filtering goggles because even 0.10 of a second of indirect exposure can blind you so it's pretty much guaranteed that i'll be spot tested regularly.

20. dude, that looks exactly what i got. the guy said it was some beesters 45 an 1/8.