Pics of my (in progress) stealth cab

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pooflingaz69, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Hey all. Here's some pics of my stealth cab which is still being built The first pic show the whole cab. It's made from 3/4" press board and regular 2x4's. All the supplies needed to build it so far have only been 30$. The cab is being constructed to appear like a guitar amp. I have 2 big fake speakers that will go on the front panel, which will also be the door. :hello:

The next close up (excuse my dust :D ) shows how i air-proofed the cab. First i layed down a think layer of caulking, and smushed it around with my fingers to make sure all holes were plugged so no air can get in/out. Then i took a can of "rubberized" undercoating ( the black stuff in the pic), and sprayed that over all the joined edges. This thing is completely airproof on all corners so far. If anyone can reccomend a (really) simple carbon scrubber design, and a good way to fit it into my cab along with the lighting equipment i would be greatful. :)

And finally here is a pic of my 400 Watt HPS light with hood. I bought the whole lighting setup from a friend for 110$. :smoking: The only complaint i have is that the hood is SUPER CHEAP. Really flimsy stamped metal... I have plans to improve it, though.

GL to everyone on their growing adventures.

Attached Files:

2. How do you plan to keep it cool ? looks good so far keep us posted :):smoking:

3. I have a 250cfm inline fan but I think i may need to upgrade to a better centrifugal fan or some such... What do you think?

4. Whats the dimensions of your box and how many plants are ya planning to grow?

5. The box is about 3x2x4ft. I think I'll grow 1 or 2 plants in there. Probably one and just veg it for a real long time.

6. Poof I think that's a sweet idea. Definately keep us posted.....

7. Thanks, Lote that was just what i was looking for, I even have some of that carbon sheeting. Thanks. I'll update when the "speakers" are done.

8. That is a VERY small space for a 400w HPS and will be VERY loud with a 250cfm fan. Do you plan on painting the inside white or putting mylar in?