Pics of my girls

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by lonely people, Jul 4, 2012.

1. I've got 4 plants. 3 are clones and 1 is from seed.
    From seed: Afghani
    Clones: Banana kush, sour og, blue dream.

Banana was put out too early and is almost finished. (small yield, but samples have been potent)

Banana:

image-3919249947.png

Sour og:

image-1347978271.png

Blue dream:

image-1493206306.png

Afghani:

image-1444803787.png

2. Damn bud those will be nice... I would put them in the ground though...

3. [quote name='"Regular Jerry"']Damn bud those will be nice... I would put them in the ground though...[/quote]

I'd love to, but i need to keep them mobile. My dad has his in the ground and they are already double the size.

4. Woah that afghani looks nice as hell.... Shits soo greennn .... I dont know what im growing but i rmr the bud being a nice smoke .... its bagseed.. you can follow up still havent uploaded new pics .... got around 20+ plants scattered all over my fams house haha few in ma uncles ma granddmoms crib plus a mini roof setup check out the link below .

5. [quote name='"CannaSmoke"']Woah that afghani looks nice as hell.... Shits soo greennn .... I dont know what im growing but i rmr the bud being a nice smoke .... its bagseed.. you can follow up still havent uploaded new pics .... got around 20+ plants scattered all over my fams house haha few in ma uncles ma granddmoms crib plus a mini roof setup check out the link below .[/quote]

Thanks, I'll check it out

6. That afghani looks wild.

7. The afghani is in a 5gal of happy frog. I just ordered a 10gal smart pot to put it in, I'm going to put it into ocean Forrest. Does that sound like a shit idea? Thanks!

8. Can't... stop ... looking at ... the afgahni ...

fucking beautiful man!

9. [quote name='"lonely people"']

I'd love to, but i need to keep them mobile. My dad has his in the ground and they are already double the size.[/quote]

Multi generation grow huh? Cool. My mom gave me tons of gardening tips when I started. She helped me start my first grow when I was 16. Even though she's never grown, she knew more than I did hahaha. Now I'm teaching her tips for her veggie garden. :p

10. [quote name='"SmokeMB"']Can't... stop ... looking at ... the afgahni ...

fucking beautiful man![/quote]

Ha, thanks! It's come a long way for sure