Pics of my first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ibelifted, Apr 10, 2006.

1. This is the plant after a week/half a week after germenation.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How does it look?

Sorry if pics are blurry I put tinfoil in the cup to reflect the heat and light to help up not sure if its working much... but worth a try:smoke:

2. lose the tin foil .. they look fine ... your soil looks a little wet though ...let them dry out quite alot before you water them again ... when theyre that young try watering from the bottom up ... ie .. pour small amounts of water into the tray you have the pot standing in and let the soil soak UP the water rather than you pouring water onto the plant ..

3. also seems like hes stretchin a bit, id say move the light closer

4. I agree with all. Additionally you can ditch the stick if you put a fan blowing at it. This will strengthen it up and it will be able to stand on its own.

5. I'm not implying anything, but before someone asks. Capilary action allows the water to travel up against gravity.

6. fa sho. Loose the foil im on my second grow but i didnt do my research the first time and it was a flop i did this time and used lot of thier advise and doin better this time. when you get the light closer you'll see how fast it grows and straight up towards the light watch, they aint lie'n:wave:

7. im having much the same problem, could it b form over watering? also im using light from a window, could that be a problem?

sorry to but into the topic, but i was browsing and noticed that they look almost exactly like mine

8. Light from a window will not cut it. At best a window will get 4-6 hours of light, maximum. If you want to grow, put it outside or get good lights for them inside.