Pics of my first grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NuGrower, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Hi all...Iwas wonderin' if ne one could tell me the sex of these plants?? They look so different and I think they are from the same plant! To me(inexperienced) the one on the left looks like a female and the other looks like a male???
    I'm just curious, but will still be checking when they flower!

Attached Files:

2. cpl more...

Attached Files:

3. one more...

Attached Files:

4. yea, you wont be able to tell the sex untill you've started to flower them:)

5. Thks for the replies....but these plants look so different.
    One has big broad leaves and the other has more leaves but are smaller. I thought it may be their sex. I guess they could be from different strains??? I will certainly be checking them when they go into flower mode!
    Sorry about posting this thread here...after I posted it I noticed the picture post on the main page. If a mod would like to move this thread to pic post it would be ok!!!
    Also I'm very proud of these two babies...peace out...

6. How old are they?

7. as for them both lookin different, would you be refering to the possible species of the plant? for example, is it a sativa or indica dominated? id say for sure you have 2 indicas. one of them some sorta hybrid. sex, cannot be told by just looking at them in your posted picture. id say go ahead and put them into flower, they are certainly mature and healthy enough! nice job :)

8. Hi all...they were germinated around March 1st and put under fluros for approx one week, then under a 150w hps ever since. I got them from a friend who said they came from some good BC weed. I thought they may have came from the same plant but now I'm not sure!!
    I would love to put them into flower mode now but I can just barely keep up with the odor as it is!!! I live in a basement apt with my landlord living above me and I don't want to get kicked out of here!! ;-) I'm going to try putting them in the ground and maybe get 10 footers out of them....I didn't know anything about growing until I came to the city and have been reading everything I can find on outdoor grows. I think i have a good handle on it now and I can't wait for the weather tyo warm up enuf to get them out of here!!!
    Between my wife and the worry that the landlord may smell them I really need the good weather...lol
    peace bro's...

9. if at all possible if you could get a close up of a nod thats about 3/4 way up the plant i bet it would be pretty easy to determine the sex.... at that size they usually show little hints of what they are.....