pics of my babies!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Old Toby, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Heres a few pics[​IMG]
    they are 4 easy sativas, 3 of them are very broad and bushy while the plant in pic2 is very different, notice the cluster of pre-flowers up along the stem, I'm guessing that when its done the stem is going to be just 1 big bud!
    sorry for the horizontal views!

Attached Files:

2. Nice job on the plants so far!

So whats your next move? Are you going to transplant them before they begin to flower?

3. [quote name='dylan']Nice job on the plants so far!

So whats your next move? Are you going to transplant them before they begin to flower?

Cheers dude!
    Nah I'm letting nature takes its course, they have been transplanted twice already and the buckets I have them in are big enough till the end!
    cant wait till harvest time Yippeeeeeeee:wave:

4. Hey man, lookin' good! Gonna have some fine smoke come harvest time. Enjoy it.

`TK

5. Hi all I got my cam fixed so I thought I'd put up some new pics of my girls!:wave:
    Pic 1 is of my small girl who hs been on 12/12 for 1 month now!
    pic 2 is of my other 3 big girls, they have been on 12/12 for 3 weeks.
    pic 3 and 4 is of my little one from the top, notice the lovely crystals forming?!:hello:

Attached Files:

6. 3 more pics of my lil baby:wave:

Attached Files:

7. The buds are frosting, the cola is coming, looks like it won't be too much longer! Nice work so far!

8. look great. u pull them in at night then right?

9. [quote name='cabby']look great. u pull them in at night then right?

Thanks man!
    Ya mean put them in at night?!:D Yup I put them into my shed every night 8pm til 8am.

10. theyre deffinitely gonna finish they look really good

Grasscity Deals Near You