pics of my babies and a few questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brewz40z, Sep 17, 2006.

1. ive been growing these since the beginning of the year and they are getting really close to harvest. its my second grown and it seems to be even better than my first. i have been using Vigoro plant food. its suposed to be used for tomatoes to produce high yeild and its properties are 12-10-5. This has seemed to work great up to this point, but is there a better mix i can use to increase my yield from this point on? I also have been having grasshopper problems and bought some bug spray that is safe for use on comsumable plants even if sprayed the same day as harvest. it just doesnt seem to work that well. any idea???

Attached Files:

2. here is a close up

Attached Files:

3. I would like to see the K about the same as the P, both a bit higher than N.
    You say that stuff is for tomatoes - interesting, for fruiting tomatoes ferts that I have seen are as I just described.

4. so what numbers should i be looking for to increase my yeild to its max potential? any specific brand? ideas about my bug problem? i am still picking off grasshoppers every time i check them out, but i cant watch them constantly.

5. You want a low N, and a high P and K.

N-P-K

I'm using Fox Farms Tiger Bloom (2-8-4) in combination with FF Big Bloom (1-3-7).