Pics of clones and seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dr Suess, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Hi everybody,i have been reading articles on this site for a while and i thought i should join up.
    These are some pics of my clones and some seedlings,bubblicious are the clones[the ones in the middle and the one by itself] and blueberry are the seedlings,also i have australian blue in the there which i have never grown so ill be interested to see how they come out.The clones i took was from an outdoor plant and they took almost 3 weeks to take root after taking proper care with them.They will be raised indoors now but i wanted to know if anybody knew why they took so long and will they be affected in anyway,they seem healthy enough though.Any ideas and comments would be good... DR Suess

Attached Files:

2. Looks good. 3 weeks is a little long, you said you took them from an outdoor plant, so maybe that has something to do with it...at any rate they look ok so I wouldnt worry.
    That Bubblicious is going to be sweet.

3. thanks for your reply Davy,yeah im not to worried i just thought that the rate of growth maybe stunted in them.Ill be watching them closely.The bubblicious came from a monstrous mother with very large buds on her,the problem was the pot was so strong everybody who smoked it passed out shortly after smoking it.It seems it was more a medicinal smoke perhaps. Dr Suess

4. Nice pictures dude, my Lsd clones have been taking a while to start growing too. Might just be some strains as my others seem to root much faster. You gotta do a journal with that Blueberry, I just love it.

5. That i shall do..I posted pics of the mother of those 2 which is 4 weeks into flower now. :wave: Cheers Suess