Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pics of beasters nuggets

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rollinfatty, May 20, 2005.

1. got an eighth of beasters today, weighed out to be exactly 3.5 g. looks like some pretty good beasters w/ lots of red hairs and crystals...i would much rather have headies tho...wait, i do have some headies too!!!! haha.

BTW: shitty pics as always

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. take some real pictures

3. BACKLIGHT!!!!! looks like some dank, from this far away anywyas

4. looks dense just lik ethe shit i get nearly exactly btw

5. yeah, beaster nuggets are everywhere since they are mass produced in BC and sent out all over

6. if i had a camera that was made after 1996, i would have real pictures. these are better than nothin so shut ya mouth:p

7. yea that looks just like the dro i buy here too

8. Looks like some nice bud. Enjoy.:smoke:

9. nice looks like some of that shit my dude had, burned great.

10. What is the difference between Beasters and Headies? That slang is not popular here. I know headies it top Quality bud. That bud looks pretty good to me.

11. beasters are ur average nugs that looks like the pics he posted, crystally with orange hairs and usually dense to really dense. Headies are like your good strains that usually arent quite as dense and smell completely different from that beaster smell. They get you higher quicker too.

12. ^^^and supposedly the high that beasters gives you is bad compared to headies but i cant really tell.

13. yeah yeah go beasters. the high in beasters is cloudier then headies, usually with more couch lock. beasters is the run of the day mill here in Rochester, and i love it no shwag hurray. looks good man i wish i could get some buds right now, but all is dry in my book :(

14. im trippin on acid
    and jus smoked a blunt of some herb with my friend...im k'd, and i have some comments on what some1 said.

creative- u said "Headies are like your good strains that usually arent quite as dense and smell completely different from that beaster smell. They get you higher quicker too."

first off do u have factual info on this? i don think so, cuz there no proof that denser buds ( aka mostly indica ) are "good" or better than that of sativa aka fluffier buds...and what do u mean by good? taste? thc %? smell? color?
    2nd of all theres no evidence that headies/sativa gets u higher quicker either....i actually belive a couple hits of pure indica will get u higher quicker than a couple tokes of pure sativa...but thats almost goin into a different topic in itself...pz
    i need a joe

15. im just sayin they get you higher than beasters, for me at least but I can only speak for myself

16. Nice Beasters, i think we can all conclude this argument with this...

Beasters are a lower quality nug then Headies, i wouldn't say that beasters are compacter and headeis are fluffier, b/c i've gotten some fluffy beasters and some compact headies. Beasters are you reg. dank shit, and headies are the shit that knocks heads, you can't categorize either, being that diff. strains have difference characteristics ie. the common fluffy/compact category or the orange/red hair

if that didn't make sense MY BAD opium and HEADIES do it to you :smoke: :smoke: