Pics of all my recent dank Buds...

Discussion in 'General' started by jfeezy, Dec 4, 2005.

1. AK 47, $60 an 1/8. Very Piney taste and smell, very sticky bud. Good Head High.

[​IMG]

Some Beasters my buddy picked up a while ago... $50 an 1/8. Nothin' Special Really.

[​IMG]

Fruity Pebbles, $20 a gram. This shit was vacuum sealed when smuggled into the States so it lost some of its fluff... But it didn't lose any potency. 2 hits put me in a Daze.

[​IMG]

Here is the U.P.'s Pride and Joy, grown about an hour away from me... Garden Green. $40 an 1/8. Garden gives a perfect high, has a weird taste that is somewhat skunky but somewhat piney. This is my personal favorite weed, well other than Maui Wowie but I've concluded I'll never be lucky enough to smoke that again.

[​IMG]

And last but DEFINETELY not least, some NYC Diesel. This shit is very skunky and leaves a Dank Bud taste in my mouth for hours after smoking. 1 or 2 onies of this shit is enough for a few hours. $25 a gram.

[​IMG]

Thats all I have for now... but later today I might be scoring some Afghani Dro thats been grown locally for years and is the best bud I've pretty much ever smoked... besides Maui Wowie. Its the Sticky Icky Icky.

2. Great looking stuff man, wish i could get some dank around here but its not offten that I do :)

Enjoy :smoking:

3. that loks like the same bud posted over and over Lol

4. hahah yeahhh

get abetter resolution an lighting in those pictures

5. None of them look the same... They all have very different shades of coloring to them, the only 2 that remotely resemble eachother are the Fruity Pebbles and the Beasters, and even they are obviously different if you look at the purple in the Fruity.

6. damn you jfeezy...after reading what you posted on that waui wowie i really want to grow some of that. i wanted to grow maui wowie in my next grow but i might have to wait til spring since my grow space looks full from k2, masterkush, northern lights, and white widow. i have only heard great reviews about it from my friends when they had some and now you saying how good it must have been. anyways i vow to grow some of that maui wowie soon!!! peace

7. the pictures cant really tell me anything at all

8. nice looking buds... i say nothing beats maui wowie