Pics of a Kind Creations Oil Drum?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mauserlogger, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,

Let me just start off by saying that this is my first post ever on the community of blades lol! But please let me tell you, I am going after the smoothest glass of all time and that by no means am I your average Colorado Medicinal Cannabis Marine patient. However, let me without further a due tell you guys my set up and how it started. Please forgive me also for not having pics at the moment because I am currently performing my duties on base.

Anyways, I first started out with this idea in my head. "Hey Marine! You're going to have the most diffused glass of all time. So here's what I got. I got a Kind Creations, Mobius Glassworks, and Luke Wilson collaboration.

Kind Creations K-Unit Ashcatcher/Bubbler:
    -Outside:
    1x18mm Luke Wilson Blue Reticello Disc Screen Slide w/ melted Joint Wax
    1x18mm McFinn's Ultra Carbon Filter Adapter w/ Joint Wax
    1x18mm Glass Stopper for cleaning and when using it as a bubbler or ashcatcher w/ Joint Wax

-Inside (Top to Bottom):
    1x31 Arm Tree Perc (three slits per tree) w/ distilled water
    1xMobius Glassworks Matrix Perc w/ distilled water

The Main Tube (Joint to Bottom to Top):
    -Kind Creations 32", 18mm Stemless w/ 250 ft. I-tal Hemp Wick Spooled and Joint Waxed, 5mm Thick, Flatfoot Base, 31-31-13 Tree Perc'd, Splash Guarded, Ice Pinched, Straight Tube.
    -Reticello'd Blue-Turquoise/Clear design
    -3mm Frosted Lines 1" above the percs' top slits for the perfect water level even well tilted so they all fire w/ all slits.
    -75mm tubing (2x31 Arm Tree Percs) to 65mm tubing (1x13 Arm Tree Perc) and 50mm (1xSplash Guard, 1x 5-Pronged Ice Pinch, and 1xMouthpiece) contouring.

So basically my point is that do you think I should stay with my current set up or should I invest in a new 31-Arm to Oil Drum K-Unit?

Tell me what you guys think.

1776CannabisMarine

2. WTF Is this?? I wanted to see all this shit...

3. uuhhhhhh

....Beavis?