Pics of 1st grow... thoughts?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by beelovestrees, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Keep in mind that this is my 1st grow and i wanted to know what you all think.. these are unfortunately the clearest pics i can get at this point but i want some expert advice. :)

Attached Files:

2. I looks good, More light helps.

3. Thank you :) i only have a flourescent light and a white cfl light (i think its cfl anyways) :/ Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It would be cool if the shorter one was indica and the taller one was sativa lol there both female tho im seeing pistils coming out of the taller one B)Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You are blessed with two girls. not everyone is so lucky first time out.

6. I knew from the start what seeds to try luckily i had some nice healthy seeds ;) i am very blessed hehe i love them so much.. Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Looks like some bagseed Afghani I grew back in the day. Cheers to a successful grow!

8. Yay me that sounds pretty rewarding :) thank you one day soon ill let yall know which it turns out to be Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Just an update on how they are doing. And theyre both doing the same thing. :)

Attached Files:

10. yea they look good, but u need more light ur internode spacing is is long.

11. I am currently trying to figure out how to do the light cuz I dont have the right lamp so it sits on the ground of the grow room and I have cfls so it has to be kinda close and in my situation its not gonna reach the plants at all

12. Go to the pet store and buy some reflector hoods for lizards. You can hang them anywhere you want. I got 3 hanging reflectors, 2 old lamps, and 2 desk lamps w the moving necks on my 2 plants, and they're LOVING it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Andromeda and Persephone

Attached Files:

14. I now have three lights on two plants I have a florescent tube light 17 watts and one 14 watt cfl (2700k) facing more toward one plant and another one (2700k) more toward the other plant. My plants are growing. Im just happy they look so beautiful and budacious so far... lol

15. They do look good, hope mine spit out some buds soon. How old did you say yours was?

16. Don't understand why mine aren't going stronger, i got 2 10.0 uvb lizard lights, a 55w, and 4 26w daylight bulbs on mine 24/0. On march 9th, it'll be 60 days from dirt.

17. Flood it with light. Theirs a border between not enough and enough .

18. Your plants look great, just like my first time using cfl bulbs

Sent from my E270BSA using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Yeah how many plants do you have? I apparently dont have enough light. They are 122 days old.

20. I got 2.. just went into a little bigger pots today.