(PICS) New ROOR 4 arm tree percolator with ice catchercher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Smokin Bonesz, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Sup blades:wave: today I got a new ROOR bong for 68 dollars at a headshop out of town. I was going to get a different one off of grasscity but didn't feel like waiting a whole month for shipping. So far I have smoked like 4 bowls out of it and it got extremely high:cool: But ya wanna help me name it or something?

Attached Files:

2. I think that's a fake man.

3. definitely a fake, all the roor bongs with percs are roor tech and have splashguards

4. I think this guy knows it's fake he never said it was a .de, but either way for $68 it's an amazing buy. I'm very jealous, love the tube man, congrats. Love the mouthpiece too btw!!

Enjoy..:bongin:

5. angsty never said it was a .DE roor :p but idd it isn't. Its also not a real roor tech. (look at the base // no splashguard // ...)

BUT!!
    68 dollars is peanuts :) and for that you have a nice paraphernalia :)
    use it, get to know it, enjoy it, name it yourself ;)

6. I've never seen a Roor like that.

I would definitely have picked that up for $68. Nice buy.

(Can't help with a name, but I'm sure others can)

7. that is a real roor, i can confirm

8. Heres another photo so tell me more info on how it is fake or not. I dont believe it is fake because I looked at the real or fake roor thread but nothing they said matched my bong, but this is the first one I have owned so who am I to say . Either way I love it , its smooth hitting , best bong Ive smoked so far, but please give me more info. :confused:

Attached Files:

9. Straight up, I'm only giving you an opinion based on everything I have read in this thread (which, for what it's worth, I have followed for quite some time) and on GC in general.

From what I have learned in this thread, that seems like a definite fake to me. It has a perc but no splash guard, and I have never seen any ROORs in this thread (or elsewhere) that have that double bubble bottom kind of shape.

10. It's most definitely fake. The lack of a splashguard makes it very obvious

11. So I just used a razor blade to see if the RooR logo would come off and it didnt. I scratched up and down on it for a good 10 seconds. I read that if the logo does not scratch off then its authentic. Any input

12. That is totally fake man, its a baked on logo, china knows how to do that too bro.

totally not a RooR. they dont even make bongs like that bro.

atleast you only paid 68$ for a lesson. some people make a 250$+ mistake to learn that lesson lol

13. Theres no signature by the downstem either

14. they way i look at it is you can get the 68$ Chinese roor or put 68$ dollars towards a genuine roor

15. No (r) in the bottom right of logo either.

16. Either way this bong kicks ass but I have some words for the guys at the smoke shop. :mad:

17. dude, you cant expect to have a real roor for $68 from a headshop.

Be happy :) there is more crap out there for far more money.

enjoy it :)

(and more ppl have bought a fake roor, at the price of a real roor..)

18. sorry bro but its a fake. the label, the R's are not supposed to have corners. They are supposed to be rounded.

edit: also there is no trademark symbol on the bottom right of the label.

19. [quote name='"Shizmot"']No (r) in the bottom right of logo either.[/quote]

Are you blind?