[Pics & MilkVid] New glass Pickup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Heavy_nutz, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 Heavy_nutz, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Hey fellow blades.

I have been wanting a new bong with perc for a while now. For the past 6 months ive smoked only from m acrylics bong and blunts. I just picked up a 2ft Blue Dot bong with a 4 arm tree perc and a diffused downstem. The thickness of the glass is 5.9mm the guy said. It feels thick and sturdy when i hold it. I love it but have not smoked it yet. I just picked it up from Big Al's in Berkeley Milkvid to come! I pick up this baby for $130. The guys are really friendly there

Attached Files:

2. #2 Heavy_nutz, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRYUxsnVgg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRYUxsnVgg[/ame]

Heres the MilkVid :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Im so fucking stoned from this thing. Its amazing!!

3. Nice price for a perc'd bong! Nice rip!

4. Thanks man:wave:

I sucked that rip deep into my lungs and it killed me after, felt like I was coughing my lungs out. Im gonna try putting ice in the top for the next bowl

5. Nice, man. There's always some cool stuff at Big Al's.

6. Yea they got some nice deals too right now. I wanted an illadelph really bad but couldnt spend that much. Oh well Im happy though. I need an aschatcher for it though

7. WOWZERS! $130 for a BD perc? The bluedots around here are taxed... that shit is sexy! +rep

8. Thanks man! How much are BD's where you live?

9. tip for the vid: Let us see you clear it! haha. That was a nice hit in the making :p

Nice bong for a good price. +rep

10. Haha thanks guys. Ill take another vid as soon as I get some ice

11. That would prolly be marked $225-250. Would expect to pay no less then $175 so to me, thats a damn good deal.

Ive always liked bluedots, I want to find a nice old school blue dot zong

12. Wow then I guess i did get a great deal.

The shop i got this from had some BlueDot zongs, they looked sick

13. Yeah my local shop has a decent selection of Zong's and BD's. ((They are the same company you know...))

Youve seen my new zong right? RIGHT?

14. Wow I didnt know they are the same company.

Let me see your zong!

15. I just made a thread about it like 2 days ago...

Click my sig, youd be amazed lol

[​IMG]

16. oooh I like it! Must have skipped over that thread. I like it though, how much did you end up paying?

17. $180 for it... prolly couldnt haggled a lil more, was marked @ 200... oh well

18. I love haggling at smoke shops.

Nice pickup!

19. Hey guys I also need to name this bong. I was thinkin Old Blue since its a Blue Dot bong but can I get some other suggestions.