Pics - May Status Update - Lots Of Strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NtothePtotheK, May 23, 2014.

1. High everyone...

This intermediate grower likes to cultivate a variety of medicine so the right one for the job is always a jar away.

VEG:
    1. Cloner 
      \t 1-cloner.JPG
      \t- 20 White Widow
      \t- 9 The Doctor
      \t- 4 Red Dragon
      \t- 5 OG Kush
      \t- 1 Basil (lol that's not a cannabis strain, it's basil)
      \t \t
    2. Hydro
      \t- White Widow
      \t 4-ww.JPG   5-ww-top.JPG

\t- Red Dragon
      \t 6-rd.JPG

\t- OG Kush
      \t 7-ogk.JPG

\t- 3x Kandy Kush sharing the love (smaller specimens of this strain do well)
      \t 2-kk.JPG   3-kk-tops.JPG
      \t \t
    3. Soil
      \t- 6x Kandy Kush bonsai grow (to see if I can achieve 2oz per plant in 2gal grow bags)
      \t 8-bonsai-kk.JPG

\t-White Widow Bush - topped and vegged then more clones taken so this is SUPER bushy.  (Should end up much like the Kandy bush in flower...)
      \t 9-veg-ww-bush.JPG

\t- The Doctor (years ago this was considered high CBD/CBN though these days they have much higher amounts - but it's also 17% THC and reputed to be great for both chronic pain and insomnia)
      \t 10-veg-thedr.JPG  

\t- Clones in dirt, these just finished recently, got some RD, WW, OG, a couple more OG on the right and the rest are Kandy.
      \t 13-clones-in-dirt.JPG

\t-I try to give late-rooting clones one last chance when I need to clean out the aerocloner for a new cycle.  Some make it, some don't...
      \t 12-leftover-clones.JPG
      \t \t
    4. Coco
      \t- Bagseed from headdies saved long ago, a mystery, but surely a good one.  I'm so sure it's from good bud (despite not remembering the strain) that if it's a strong male I may cross it with a few ladies just to experiment with genetics.
      \t 11-mystery.JPG
    Overall:
    14-veg-macro.JPG

2. FLOWER:

- Tangerine Dream ({G13 x Neville's A5 Haze} x G13) 2010 Cannabis Cup winner.  25% THC!

The 3 in front are mature and ready to take down when they finish drying out.  I had a little preview smoke from just some under-clippings and WOW does this stuff medicate the hell out of you.
    15-td-mature.JPG

This Tangerine Dream I LST'd and added a few days ago:
    20-td-small.JPG

Here's one that's halfway through flower (5.5 weeks):  
    27-td-medium.JPG   28-td-medium.JPG

You would hope to see more substantial "nugs" at 5.5w into flower.. Seems disappointing... but these buds will puff out VERY late (7+ weeks) and become dense, not just for good looks!
    17-td-fat-bud.JPG  
    As they puff out buds start to take on a bluish color:
    16-td-blue-bud.JPG

During veg it grows like a sativa and during flower it REALLY grows like a sativa, so you better top it or bend the whole thing over!
    29-td-bent.JPG

Not good for small grows or low light situations, even trained.  And not for the impatient - Tangerine Dream takes a solid 10 weeks (worth it!)

- Flash Babylon (Northern Lights x Low Ryder) basically just an NL autoflower "ready in 65 days" it's been 70 and almost no amber trichomes.  I want at least 75/25 cloudy/amber, so I bent down the branches and pulled off the leaves for one more week of well-lit bud maturation  :)
    18-fbaf.JPG   19-fb-cola.JPG

- OG Kush, these were added along with the youngest TD.  One LST'd and the other supercropped and topped multiple times.  OG likes to grow medium-tall with long internodal spacing, which is just obnoxious but the bud is so good it's worth the fight.  The main colas aren't that great, so anything you can do to bonsai it short with lots of bud sites really pays off.
    21-og-small.JPG

- White Widow! An old favorite.  19% THC!
    This one has been flowering about one week.  Soon to be joined by the sister bush in Veg.  I paid about twice the price other breeders charge, to get legit 1980's F1 genetics from Dutch Passion, and I'm not sorry. :)
    22-ww-bush.JPG   23-ww-bush-tops.JPG

- Red Dragon (West Himalayan Kush x Utopia Haze) 23% THC!
    Here are two of them, one week and 3 weeks in!  A shorter variety but boy they like to jump right up to the light once in flower!  Can't wait to try it.  This is a super strong and easy strain, 8 weeks, stays low, try it.
    24-rd-generations.JPG

- Kandy Kush!  (OG Kush x TrainWreck) I saved the best for last.
    Okay, maybe not the best strain, but the best specimen I currently have going.  She's a huge bush with about 20 tops.  Formerly the mother to all those other Kandy's.  4 weeks into flower:
    25-kk-BUSH.JPG   26-kk-colas.JPG

Last pic is all back together!

Attached Files:

3. #3 SickBoy., May 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014
    northern Lights
    Strawberry Cough
    Strawberry Diesel
    Cinderella 99
    20140525_095824.jpg 20140525_080632.jpg 20140525_082823.jpg 20140525_082833.jpg

4. Nice,

Is that one of those lower THC, high CBD/CBN strains?