Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PICS///just smoked a bowl of homemade keif-pressed hash, now i am more than stoned :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thebirdmachine, Oct 8, 2008.

1. #1 thebirdmachine, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    good afternoon my fellow seasoned tokers

last night i pressed a huge lot of keif collected from my grinder. it was basically a shit mix of everything. there's some deeeeep indicia keif, definately some mind blowingly high sativa keif, and a general mix of flavours too. i can definately taste some sort of nutty flavour, it's delicious.

i pressed it in one of those pollen makers and the result was delicious, crumbly, golden goodness just waiting to be smoked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and this is the light on my awesome cool lighter. it's like a laser image of a weed leaf doing the peace sign

i unfortunately didn't get the chance to weigh it, but i'd say it was around the size of a 1 pence coin, bit bigger than an american cent, and was the same thickness, too.

i'm so happy right now. everything is just PERFECT. i'm very much in love with my homemade hash. i took some pictures on my phone, so low quality but still awesome.

2. Did you smoke it yet?

3. it says JUST smoked it so past tense looks great

4. #4 CaptainGrass, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    Great man, I wish I had some of that goodness right now, cool lighter btw.

5. how could you enter this thread without reading its title ?

looks good dude, I want to get a press so I can do that too, it looks pretty tight :smoking:

6. Looking pretty good. Can't wait to refill my stash.

7. lol. maybe it tastes like nuts cuz one of your friends put a walnut in there so he can eat it!!

8. yes, it was teeeeeriffic :D

thanks!

yeah i wish i saved some... i smoked half alone and half with my friend, and now there's none :( and thanks! it was a good buy.

you should, they're cheap and the hash is soooo delicious

thank you:hello:

lollll wtf wtf wtf :p