Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(PICS) Is this test negative or positive?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pman, Jul 30, 2013.

1. #1 pman, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Title says all. Thanks for any help y'all.

Attached Files:

2. Positive  :eek:

3. Really? I'm about to take a pre employment test right now. Sitting in waiting room.

4. Bump. I'm about to go into testing room. A little comfort anyone that my tests are negative?

5. It depends, my probation officer once counted a test like that as negative. On the other hand she really did me a favor and never ended up testing me again :D

6. Do you think it should have been negative?

7. Holy crap op is pregnant and can't even read a pregnancy test...

Worries me for future generations.

8. Seriously? I just want to know

9. #9 GanjaJoe96, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    Did you take it in the am. ? If so you have a better chance of testing negative if you take the test after the first few urinations of the day. Get your sample mid-stream. These little things may make that faint line turn to nothingEdit: also I wish you luck op

10. Thanks man. I did all of those things. Took it at 430pm labcorp. Mid stream after 6-7 urinations.

11. One of my smoking buddies gives drug test at his job ( kind of funny) and he instructed that if it is a quick test, even a faint line is negative. He works for one of the major lab companies. However, pre employment test are usually lab test.

12. That faint line means negative, you want it darker if possible. No line would mean he was positive.

13. Thanks for the insight y'all.

Just wondering since this is for pre employment (best buy) who will they contact first if the test comes up positive?

14. Anytime it shows a faint line. no matter how light it's still a negative or positive. but negative in this case

15. Thanks for clearing that up.

Now I'm just sitting here awaiting my fate.

16. Test was negative. Just got a call from employer.