PICS !! How long has this got left ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by satellte, Aug 12, 2011.

1. 1st plant 1st, been flowering for 6-7 weeks id say.

Attached Files:

2. it's tough to tell from pics sometimes, but the first pic looks to be really close. if you got a magnifying glass, look at the individual glands and check their ripeness.if a good amount of them are dark you're good to chop(like 50/50). it helps a whole lot in taste to flush em too.saturate the soil completely, then wait 10 mins and soak em good again. the first water dissolves nutrients/salts then the second watering chases that water out. do it every few days in the last 2 weeks.

3. Wow thanks for the quick reply, I haven't fed it anything but water, B&Q soil and that's it.

4. You should have feed it some nuts your buds would have been 3x as big

5. Start of 6th week nuts feed once a week

Attached Files:

6. What nuts are you using. I have 3 going for about a month just feeding water. What to give it some nuts when I start flowering.

7. Is that a lowryder strain (Autoflower) ? looks like my harvested Easyryder x AK-47. Looks close to being done. Got check the trics first though ...cloudy to amber is what i like.

8. This was my first grow so I was keen to keep it simple, I think next grow I will use some fertz when it cones to flowering

9. Dude check the Trichs with a 60x scope. Wait for 20% of em' to turn amber. Then Wackem down! Happy Harvest, MaxYield

10. Looks great BTW. DId you top it? If so, what method? FIm? ....

11. #11 BubbaKu-h, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    if you wanted to get into giving your plants nutrients id start off simple with the fox farm trio.(Grow big, Big Bloom, and Tiger bloom) its like 50 bucks + shipping and theirs a bunch of feeding schedules online. i used them everytime i water and i have fatass plants.=). i mean every other time i water my bad..

12. Yeah they.have like.good.package deals. Check amazon too. I need