Pics From Our Cell Phones

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Edit: if this should be in Artists Corner, ma bad.

The 20th century has brought us many amazing inventions. mint flavored toothpicks, the ribbed condom, HD TV, and sneakers with light-up heels to name a few. But one that stands out among the rest is the camera phone.

Yes, thanks to good old technology, every run-down schmuck in town with 40 bucks to spend on a cell phone instantly qualifies as an expert photographer as well.

We've all got them- shitty, dark, grainy, and overall poor quality cell phone pictures.

So let's see some of yours.

[​IMG]
    ^Swear to God, saw it on a real life aptitude test given to me in high school.

[​IMG]
    ^Some frog I saw in my garage. I have somewhat of a compulsion of photographing any and all wildlife I see if I can. Ive got pics of at least 6 different frogs on my phone.

[​IMG]
    ^Me at work, circa 2006. There was a Subway less than a quarter mile from our Quizno's, and every once in a while they'd send their big inflatable mascot fucker out on the same day I went out. On those days we ran to the median in the road and proceeded to mercilessly beat one another in front of traffic. We got lots of beeps.

might post more pics later. Imageshack disagrees with me now.

2. some birds at my ex's parents house
    [​IMG]

extreme close up
    [​IMG]

money
    [​IMG]

sideways!
    [​IMG]

we gangsta.. and stoned.
    [​IMG]

ok last one.
    [​IMG]