PICS). Barney's Farm LSD ffof & cocoa coir - any advice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dre1356, Sep 6, 2016.

1. #1 Dre1356, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Already 7 weeks veg and she has came a long way had to flush her and since then growth has took off. Noticed brown spots on some of the leaves I'm assuming its a calcium or magnesium deficiency. I don't have cal/mag this is my first grow and I'm reading all of the information I can get my hands on I read this forum all day you guys know what I need to do. Any help appreciated

2. Bump I have used perlite in my medium also which will give roots better oxygen . also I have not been spraying foliage, if I start what should I spray??? Does she look like she is ready for flower? I am also about to start scrog before flower..

3. #3 Dre1356, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    [​IMG] Today I cleared the canopy & tied a few branches

4. Top view [​IMG]

5. [​IMG] Another shot from the top

6. Watered with pH 6.4 water runoffs 6.7

7. That pH looks a bit to close to the 7.0 since your runoff is .3 more alkaline. Your soil probably is to alkaline to take in the nutes in the soil. This will cause a salt buildup in your soil and the problems compound.

Adjusting your waters pH might be in order, if you are seeing symptoms of nute burn.

Good luck to you on this.

8. Thanks for your input, but I flushed a few weeks before transplant & the plant is for sure taking up the nutes because I have some tips showing, so I just water with plain PhD water , or molasses.. But I will HAVE MORE PICS SOON!

9. You should be adding calmag periodically when growing under led. She is def big enough to flower at this point. What size light you using? You should flower realllyyyyy soon if you are running a smaller sized LED panel
    Looking good tho!

• Like Like x 1