PICS AT END OF THREAD ARE FIREEEE

Discussion in 'General' started by Rollerboy2323, Oct 19, 2020.

1. anyone got recipes for plant scraps after harvest? Or ways to turn this into red eyes and bein high lol

Attached Files:

2. Simplest would just be to use it as a joint mixer.
    There's probs some mild things you could make post decarbing.
    Infuse an oil maybe?

3. Thank you.. ya i wanna make cannabutter too haha.. more scraps than bud almost loll ..
    Ive actually smoked for over 20 years and never ate bud before.. crazy right? I hear its wild...

4. #4 jay719, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Good trim can be used for hash, budder, tinctures, or whatever. Those large fans leaves are next to useless though. Some people will use them but the yield is too low for the materials and time involved imo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ya i just tossed out a sheet and harvested.. tried to remove fan leaves and as much sugar as possible too just because its humid lol

6. Compost.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Compost??? No way bro..
    Full melt bubble hash. Super tasty
    D139FFB8-8A22-4A99-8E43-C8114E0BD658.png

8. I guess I wouldn’t waste my time with this material.

AF7BD59A-7397-4A5A-A346-7DDDBE98C371.png

j

9. Yeah, probably not. Fan leafs no good anyway just sugar leafs n popcorn nugs

10. Just compost that shit like Jerry said. Might go well in a nice compost to be added to future growing endeavors but that's just my two cents as a guy who's dabbled in composting in the past and would love to get back into it.

11. I was just gifted a box filled with off-cuts (including a few stray buds and fan leaves). I infused it into coconut oil.

First time trying it, very happy with the result so far.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Waste not want not .. or something like that :)

13. This shit came out FIREREE lol.. still dryin but day 4 dryin figure id try it.. super good..
    Man i miss my babies tho :( lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That does look fire!!!! Let us know how it looks next week! My crop after a week of drying, can't even tell it's the same bud. Went from beautiful light lush green and colors to a darker color. Curing now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lol pat!.. ya its day 4 drying today..
    I was just super high and did that LOLL..
    Because the thread title wasnt relevant anymore haha