pics and questons help please =)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chrisga911, Feb 12, 2010.

1. okay so any opinions of my setup . 400w MH for veg and 600w hps for flower. i have them in 10 gallon rainforest aeroponics/hydroponics. growing master kush and haze. nutes floragro floramicro and florabloom. in a indoor green house
    1)my questions are how often should i change water and nutes?
    2)how close should light be to plants?
    3)shoulder the sprayer for the aeroponics be spraying 24/7 or should i time it 18/6 like my light?
    4)wil it be a problem that ther to close together if they get bigger hopefully??
    5)and when will i be smoking some haze =)?
    please help guys much appreciated

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. i can only help w/ a couple of those questions.
    1.the lights usually should be12 -18 inches above the plant.all depends on how powerfull the lighting is.put your hand directly above the top of the plant,if it has too much heat on ur hand highten the lights until they no longer have too much heat on ur hand.and this could vary due to which strain ur dealing w/as well.
    about the closeness of the plant's together,it could affect the fan leaves underneath the top of the plant.the more room u have to grow the bigger and fatter they will be.so if possible keep the plants far enough apart that u can turn the buckets frequently in 1/4 turn every 1/4 way thru the lighting cycle so that the leaves all the way around get as much light as possible.please let me know how this work's out for you.

the weedwhore

p.s good luck.shoot some pics so we can see the beauty that is the cannibis plant.thanks

3. will do thanks alot