Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PICS - $50 of hash, weed, $20 cookies, $10 space-cake, road trip stories

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crimson King, Mar 14, 2009.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbin

i dont know how many of youse are familiar with australia and northern new south wales, but theres a small town in the hills in rural nsw called nimbin where weed is basically legal. theres weed everywhere and dregged out cunts offer you weed everywhere you go. its about 3hrs away from where i live, and me and my mate went down on a road trip yesterday, and literally as soon as we got out of the car we were offered cookies and shrooms and weed. we bought some cookies and ate some then explored the town.
    and later we wanted some hash and after 5 mins of asking, the third person we spoke to hooked us up with a nice little rock. and during the transaction, this 90 year old abbo granny was taking bong hits and she sold us some space cake. its safe to say that we were on mars by the end of the day.

after nimbin we drove to byron bay and its paradise as well. so here are some pics of the nimbin stash and byron bay and shit.

[​IMG]

what we scored in nimbin.

[​IMG]

nimbin town square.

[​IMG]

smoking in one of the streets of nimbin.

[​IMG]

beach at byron bay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sunset at byron bay.

[​IMG]

view from the lighthouse in byron bay.

[​IMG]

the lighthouse of byron bay.

2. Well, sir, I am envious.:)

3. wow, sounds like fun. cool pics

4. looks awesome

5. I love Australia :)

Nice pics man.

6. Sick brah, the girl @ work is an aussie, going to see if she can take me there haha! nom nom nom on those edibles, sick place to take a road trip to - looks like fun!

7. Its crazy how AUS and CAN are alike in laws eh?

You could have that happen in someplaces here too :)

8. I dig that man...
    all kinds of beautiful spots to toke one.

+rep

9. Australia? Where is that?

Awesome story/pics/stash mate, +rep

10. haha thanks fellas, yeah its nuts. nimbin is definitely a must visit for any stoner with the means to get there. i just love driving through the secluded areas as well, i think its such a trip seeing all the small towns with like 100 people and 1 shop and shit. and theres heaps of tripped out little towns on the way to nimbin, like Uki and Goolmangar and shit.

we were driving from nimbin to byron bay while we were baked, and it was 45mins away and id never driven there before so i didnt even know the directions, and we got lost in lismore for like 30minutes driving from one end to the other 20 times.
    we didnt book a hotel or anything either, we just slept in our car in byron so other than petrol, the trip was completely free so we spent all our money on drugs.

ps hash rulz Im oN mArS!!

11. im goin to nimbin for retirement