*Pics* 3 1/2 weeks flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dreamweav, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Hey everyone!!! I just wanted to post some pics of my plants and get some good honest opinions on how they are doing. am using 3 42 Watt Cfls, 3 26 Watt Cfls, and I have 4 4 foot flouos for side lighting. The females that I have are 1 K-2 and 2 Big bud!!!! Like I said be hoest and let me have it. Oh and for all the peeps that say MG sucks. That is all I use from the soil to the nutes. Well here they are..

K-2

[​IMG]

Big Bud

[​IMG]

And 1 cola o the Other Big Bud

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone for Your honesty...Stay high...and stay safe.

Peace

2. Lookn' great but if I have to be picky it looks like you burned your plants at one time. These are some of the healthest plants i've seen on the forums. I can't belive you did this w/MG nutes!

3. Yeah I was out of town for 5 days and burnt them with my 42 watt cfls in a couple places....

4. No, i'm talking about the tips of the leaves.

5. hmmmm, It might be from the first time I added Bloom boost. I over ferted like a mofo..... Like 3 times more than what was reccomended. I had alot of yellowing and fert burn but alot of it came through. Thanks for your honesty I apprieciate it alot. Who knows It could be something else.

6. It could be heat guess. It gets up tp 90 every once in a while but sits around 85 most of the time.

7. I am a fan of miracle gro as well, I think that the people that are against it either haven't tried it or just didn't do something right, but you, obviously, did it right :).

8. Thanks man... It was trail and error but I got it write when I bought the seeds. The Bagseed grow was just practice. It was the best thing that I could have done. Any of you new growers. Before you bye seeds Grow some bagseed and mess around with it a little bit. Its the best tool for learning.

Anyone else have anything to say.

9. Looks nice and hairy, i guess it could have a higher yield in my opinion

10. I was kinda wondering about that. Do you guys think that they will swell up alot more before harvest.

11. Anyone know how to lower the heat a little. Any tricks of the trade???

12. More ventilation. Or crank up the a/c. Or run your room at night.

13. Yeah I could run it at night I guess!!! Well its in my bedroom closet so latly I have just been crankin up the window AC and opening the door to my closet. I have it down around 79-82 now!!

14. The tips don't look to bad, least the leafs r 98% green. Might of just used alittle to much fert, seems ur doin better, but all in all looks good, keep the good work up,;)

15. :cool: someone posted more of a bigger yield its only 3 weeks . The buds will swell up alot more if you got ur nutes down pat and keep them watered twice weekly. r these cloners or seedlings healthy buds, Ur wattage is determined on ur space, if its getting to hot with CFLS must not be a big area?

16. Yeah they are in my bedroom closet! Its pretty small....But yeah they are from seeds that I bought online. and I think I have the nutes down This is my third grow using these nutes and I have learned alot from my mistakes. Thanks alot for stoppin by.. I will post some more pics once the hairs start turning and closer to harvest!

17. Now? haha sorry, you have beautiful plants!