Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cyphington, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Picked up a half an onion of each ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430356745.267685.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430356755.904586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is an onion an ounce? Looks good though

Idk but if I was to quess you could probably grow at least 25 lbs a year

4. Yep an ounce

5. Is that just what you call it? I am interested in knowing or if it was just autocorrect or something.

6. It's actually commonly used term in my area

7. Do you know if it was code at one point or is there another origin? May be asking too much now.

I'minterested too, what region are you from?

9. #10 moonmanchris, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Ive heard people all over the country call an oz and onion.

Its just slang yall. :huh:;)
    Dont dig too deep...;);):D

10. Beautiful bud.

Inhale happiness, exhale regret.

11. The smoke is very smooth. Today I smoked a blunt in a parking lot, all the way in the back.. My friend walks out the store to tell me I smoked out the entire lot lol

Just common slang in eastern PA

eastern PA

Ive smoked for 8 years and I'm not talking college-kid-bong-smoking I'm talking about lived in the pot culture since I was 14 and never once have I heard someone call it an onion. I've lived in West, MIddle, and East Tennessee in big cities and in the country and never heard of an onion. So it must be part of some cultural niche

13. Lol! Im not starting a pissing contest.... but ive lived in "pot culture" the majority of my life and have also lived all over north america at differnt times in my life and have heard people from different social circles and totally different types of people use the same slang for cannabis. ;)

14. #16 wafdof, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Meh,  I have more corn in my turds that are more important than you are son.  Move along before you get hurt.

I wasnt going down that route at all,my bad if it came off that way,you know how webchat can cause confusion.

I was just stating I've never heard it thats why I was so curious.

16. #18 TheWizardVillage, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    I guess I should jump on the band wagon and start smoking onions [​IMG]

17. Hahaha yes red x sweet onion hybrid is fire

18. We should start a campaign on GC to stop all the code and slang so people dont get confused.

Lets all be straight up and just say "cannabis" or an "oz" ect....

I dont really use slang terms when buying anyways. Lol