Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickuped up some SUPER DANK WEED!!!!!! (macrozzz)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by c20h25n3oIsGood, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Hey guys, this shit is so tasty. two hits and you get stoned as helll!!!! the last picture is blurry, i know, but it shows that there were some solidly purple nuggets!

this stuff smells like a skunks bum...but its soooo gooooooooooood and theres a minty after tone in the smoke its so great.

Attached Files:

2. damn

a few years back my buddy had some bud that looked identical to that

nice grab

3. oh shit dooood, you're right, they do look a lot alike, just some purple sprinkled in there, veeeery nice
    sativa or indica?

4. Shit man made me drool on my good shirt.

5. Oh god the colours!

Looks delicious man.

6. I just mentally skeet all over the place.

7. That looked kind like some dank I got (cant see much crystals for some reason, it was loaded.) lol here it is

IDK it kinda looks like what we both got or whatever.
    im baked as shitttt

[​IMG]

8. That's the inside part the outside part looked exactlly like yours. idk

9. #9 Smokeworth, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Grand dankery the both of you :smoke: purple bud is always amazing, cant manage to find it around here tho

10. nice buds

real nice actually

!

11. thats some quality nuggets man....we dont get a lot of purple buds around our way

12. thats some superdank, i know it smokes good

13. Damn... thats some tasty purps you got there.

I've never actually smoked purps, gonna cop some seeds off the internet and grow myself a couple pounds of that shit, hehe.

14. I just picked some up today.. I'd post a pic but the only camera I have is my iPhone which just dosen't do it justice.. horrible quality. First time I've ever smoked it earlier though and I'm about to pack another, this stuff gets me in the zone.. :hippie:
    Verry nice, I hope it stays around.

15. I think I just filled the cup.

16. Lol!

In any case nice buds, looks really amazing...must be some crazy strain thats like grandaddy jack (GDP x jack) lol.

17. That looks like some grandaddy purp i just picked up