Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keuark, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Hello all, first post here. Just thought i would post these pics of some buds i got, tell me what you think. It was $110 for 7.2g

P.S. My camera sucks

Attached Files:

2. decent lookin buds man. 110 sounds a bit much for a quarter though.

anyway, welcome to the city :)

3. that is quite a bit, i gte a quarter of crip for 90-100

4. Yeah, i know its a little pricey, but my normal guy is dry so this is from someone i dont normally get it from.

5. Dude holy shit. I get 1/4ths of chronic for $40 and some diesel for $50 1/4th.

That's really expensive where you live

6. normal city price, in fact if its good bud its a decent deal here

7. Where do you live CjX? Canada?

8. here in NY i just paid $110 for a quarter of highs, i can't tell if its better than those or not because of the pics

next time take em out of the jar and put em on a plain white piece of printer paper or something similar so the camera doesn't focus on anything but the bud

and welcome to grass city :wave:

9. around here i get a quarter ounce for about that price.

if you bag that with dimes that weigh .4 . and you sell them for a $10. you should come out with about $180 worth. so you'd be making about 50 to 60 dollars worth interest.

if you dont smoke your earnings LOL!