Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Pickup] // Sweet sugar candy **Macro**

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DrFeelgood, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 DrFeelgood, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    I grabbed 1/8 of this for the Christmas holidays (so naturally, it's all gone now) for $35. I've never heard of this strain; seems like an unknown.
    The smell was very light, kind of fruity and it smoked quite nicely (had a tangy taste to it). Definitely an indica.

All the nugs are very visually appealing, but I was actually a little disappointed with this bud. What I liked about it was that the high was very clean (no headaches like you get from lower-grade bud) and it allowed me to go about my day (volunteering, hanging out with different people, etc; I don't smoke often enough to do everyday stuff high) but with a little kick to it.
    I didn't like the lack of sativa (I prefer sativa-dominant strains almost all the time). But I was desperate to buy since all my guys were gone for the holidays and this did the job of keeping me baked for the holidays very nicely (and you can't argue with $35, though that's a pretty standard price up here).

Overall, I'd give this a 6.5/10, though I probably wouldn't buy it again unless presented with similar circumstances.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me. Hard to believe it only deserves a 6.5 out of 10 :(

3. Dude that looks fucking bomb!

& for that price!!

10s all around.

4. Ok, so maybe my initial review of this strain was a little harsh. When I sprinkled some shake left over from my last pickup (pure sativa), the mix turned out very nicely and this bud was very responsive to it. So I'm willing to bring up to a 7.0.

This is my first pickup thread. Another coming soon!