Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup of a 1/4th (6.91 Grams)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PalmPrePerson, Aug 1, 2010.

1. #1 PalmPrePerson, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    130 Bucks. Dank goes for 20 a G around my area.

Did I do decent this time? Last time I got gipped. Hopefully I did better this time. ok I compressed the photos and they took away from the quality. It does have some crystals on it not like covered but a nice amount. Not too strong of a smell but the odor is there.

Here are the pics.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. very nice man thats close to what i pay unless u know a hook up 20 gram pretty standard on east coast

3. Looks good dank is around 20 in baltimore too sometimes 15 and it looks pretty nice. enjoy that

:bongin:

4. haha i get quarters for 100 on the dot every time and its dank like i just got some good ass indica

5. usually pay 110 for a quarter but u saved 10 bux and that ganj looks pretty dasnkk too enjoi

6. looks good son

7. Too much money in my opinion and a quarter is 7 grams.

8. You did okay, but you could have probably done better. Nice bud though.

9. A quad should be right at 7.4 grams (unless I'm mistaken). I never pay more than 100 for dank here in Denver but I'm sure it's different wherever you are. It's a personal decision how much you are willing to pay for weed so it's hard for us to say if it was a good deal or not but looks like a good smoke. :cool:

10. #10 Triipyy, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2010
    Looks pretty good but who ever grew the plant left a lot of leaves on. You can tell by the pics it has a decent ammount of thc. idk Looks like some good beasters to me. but for 130 for 6.91 g's Damn! i thought i was gettin taxed at 100 for 6 g's.

Happy Tokes :smoking:

edit - Ya that stuff is DEFINATLY indica dominant. Be prepared for that strong narcotic high ;P

11. for 130, u didnt get hooked up, but u didnt get ripped.

12. Dang, the price in other states are so jacked up. Here in OR I've never pay more than 130 for a half of some super dank.

13. thought oz was 28.2 grams

14. 1/4 oz for 130? Damn, there 90$ tops here.

15. #15 PalmPrePerson, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    K. guys thanks for the input.

I used some last night with my Launch Box. Worked like a dream. Its doing its job for sure! A very nice ride up and stayed for a while. A lot better than that last batch I got for sure.

2 Questions though:

1. Is it normal for it to maybe have a sweet taste on the exhale? I have never had this before with all my other pick-ups. ( Granted each time I get completely different bud from the same person. )

2. I got a SpaceCase Grinder from the recommendations on here for my MFLB. With my last order of bud, it would grind like a beauty and shred everything, with this bud it seems as it clumps together and doesn't really grind all that well. More like pressed green small clumps than shred bud. Does that mean anything or is it just different bud different grind?

16. dont say "orders"..

17. 1. Yeah man, the sweet taste on the exhale lets you know you've got some good bud :smoke:
    2. The only time this happens to me is if my bud is too wet or there's too much in the grinding chamber. Try breaking pieces off and putting a little bit in, then grind.

18. #18 Highrightnow, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
    obviously prices vary so it really depends whether YOU think it's a good deal depending on your area and the connects you got.

oh isn't a quart 7g? I always thought an ounce is 28.3 so yeahh. not off by much though, nice. +rep for a nice pickup bro, looks like a nice smoke.

19. a quarter should be no more then $70, $10 a gram, and it would need to better then that dried out mexican schwag, i wouldnt have paid $130 i also wouldnt have bought that shitty of weed, but im also in northern california, and can get good weed anywhere

20. Damn man those prices have gotta suck here in Canada you can get same quality bud for 10 a gram, usually about 60 a quarter