Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup in South America

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LatinSmoker, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I should -rep you for posting that horrible shit:bolt:

2. Damn whats with the hostility? Any of you have experience with that? Just because it doesnt look like Sour D you guys jump down his throat.

OP if it get you high, hit that and keep on token'.

3. looks like straight leaves. ha

4. I guess you got something against reading the post instead of looking at all thems purdy pictures eh?

And wow, having trouble seeing anything resembling bud on there, but he is beating me on the fact that he has weed and i have none....

5. Looks like some regs. I get some like that sometimes. 4-5 grams for $20.

6. LMAO it looks like green spaghetti.

7. Stoned is stoned...but hey..i think i saw bud like that growing down south on the side of the road!! haha

8. Where in ecuador are you if you dont mind? I just got back from spending the year there myself and i was able to find premium dank at dirt prices.

9. The stupidity and ignorance of users on this site will never cease to amaze me.

Read the OP's first fucking post you illiterate mongoloids!

10. i always like seeing ganja from different countries. enjoy your stay in ecuador i'm sure it'll be a great experience. i'd love to go to south america sometime.

11. dude you need to not smoke it from a hookah imo
    biiiig waste of weed nowhere near as efficient as a bong or pipe

12. You dont need dank weed to have fun...

In fact, I've had more fun with a ******-rigged pipe and schwagg with friends, than I have with a good Kush.

13. Stop the hating, for 20 bucks id take that any day:hello:

14. Yeah, that looks like really really wierd weed... almost more like green beans than bud...

but if it satisfies you than who gives a shit! and nice piece too, not a bad deal for what you paid for it

15. Dude that shit looks like leaves after somebody wiped there ass with them...

16. why is everyone shitting all over op? A lot of people need to chill the fuck out, I mean shit this is a marijuana forum right? I don't see how there could be so much hostility if everyone here gets high all the time. Just because the bud doesn't look like what you're accustomed to doesn't mean that its shit not even worthy of looking at. Ever heard that saying "don't judge a book by its cover?" Same think can apply for bud too. Nice pickup up op, nice to see buds from around the world.

17. dude if u can honestly tell me that that shit is weed i would agree with u i saw no bud just leafs stems and seeds srry that shit is the worst ive ever seen couldnt possibly see how u got high i would find a new dealer asap

18. looks poorly trimmed and a little seeded. but its almost impossible to find bud down there without seeds(sensimilla)

19. Wow I wish I had one of those face palm pictures right now. Has the entire concept of reading comprehension been abandoned by schools all across the country?

20. ~_~;

sorry, but that is Regs. Cook with it ?