Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pickup, homemade, and small rant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Col. Forbin, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #1 Col. Forbin, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    so i just got back from a pickup which was supposed to be 40gs but the fucktard ghetto dealer shorted me almost 10g so now i only got like 29 left.

so i ended up payin 200 for a shitty o, although the high is nice and i only took a few hits :cool: in short, i'm sick of anything that remotely resembles another zip of broken up seedy mexican brickshit

but anyways we ended up havin a nice time and my friend and his lil bro who love makin homemades regardless of health complications (i had to stop them from using primer to make a peice) made a shotgun/steamroller, whatever you wanna call it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7vEk-YsrhE"]YouTube - crazy rican friend Jake hittin the "mr. clean" ghetto shotgun[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. I thought you found someone else? You went to the ghetto hoping to get a good deal on weed and you got ripped off.. Suprise?

3. yeah, i probably would have been safer with the east side ricans :p well this tom or tim guy ended up only having good shit i couldnt afford so i had the guy drop it off at a friends, idk he did somethin with his scale when he showed my friend that it said 40g, but when i weighed it it was like 31.3 or somethin i dont remember. but we figured things out, im just gonna have to do some more work and spend some more time, not a HUGE loss, but pissed me off just the same.

4. Getting ripped off pisses everyone off man lol.. Live and learn.

5. yeh man ill have another o of hopefully better shit next week so i at least got somethin to look forward to

6. Flip what you have if you gotta make back some money too, and enjoy your next O man. :smoking: