Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup from new dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jayysizzle, Apr 7, 2013.

1. So I picked this up from a new guy, it's pretty good. Pictures are from my phone so their not the best. A pic of the last bud of it I have left, and a bowl with a little bud and keif on top. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice man!

3. Looks like some I got from Cali recently.

4. Thanks Toker.
    And I'm pretty far from Cali I'm all the way on the east cost is PA.

5. Oh yeahhhhhhhh

6. Jayy....nice pickup. Looks like some dank I got recently in Eastern PA too!

Attached Files:

7. Thanks stevdizzy, and your right that bud does look very similar to the bud I got.

8. Nice flowers. Definitely looks like something I've gotten before. What are prices like out on the east coast?

9. I paid 50 for the 8th, which is not a bad price in my area a lot of people pay 60 a 8th.

10. Looks nice man and down south I pay 60 a 8th also.

11. You never know. People around here ship bud all over the country. The Southeast, Texas, Chicago, New York. You can find it anywhere.

That bud looks pretty nice though, I'd call it a solid 8/10

12. Beauty pipe

13. Yeah your right I guess a lot of bud is sent out of Cali, thanks for rating my bud too. And thanks bumbaross I just got the pipe about a week ago.

14. How much did you get, and how much did it cost you?

15. I got a 8th for 50

16. That's a pretty solid price for PA

17. Yeah it's the best price I can find around here, I usually pay 60 a 8th. But the guy I got this from only charges 50 a 8th. This is my first pickup from him, I actually met the guy at work.

18. I like your glass more lol.

19. Thanks yeah I seen it and had to buy it the blue and orange look so nice together.

20. Im from pa as well nice buds man. Even though I get slices for way cheaper that's still a good ass price