Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Pickup* Blueberry (plus my first joint) (Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Golden-I, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Picked up a half o for 190 yesterday. Few pics of some nugs and my first joint.
    Smokes amazing. Smoked it out of a brand new pipe. Tastes amazingly similar to blueberries. Smooth smoke too. Love it. Definitely worth it. High as shit right now. Gonna smoke the joint with my girl after she gets off at midnight.

Anyone have advice for taking better macros? I have a Canon EOS 40D with a basic 28-135 AF lens.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like some pretty good shit :smoke:
    what kind of papers did u toll the joint with? cause no offense, but it looks like u rolled it with printer paper.

3. Zig-Zags. I'm still learning :/

4. if you haven't smoked that yet i would suggest unrolling it and taking all the weed out and re-rolling or hitting it thru a spoon... that shit is gonna taste like balls

5. Ha thanks for advice. I was thinking about it. I need practice though. Fun to try.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc3qMysfJjc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This is the best way to roll a joint imo, other than rolling backwards which I recommend you try after you master rolling.

7. looks tasty. enjoy

8. whatever you do, do not smoke that joint
    it would be a sin to waste such good bud.
    I can see that fucker' canoeing in no time

keep practicing man..
    I suggest getting a joint rolling machine..
    I could never, and still can never roll a nice tight joint.

9. Don't smoke that joint, bro. Take a dollar bill, fold it, and put the weed you wanna roll in the middle. Then put the paper's edge without the glue just under a little bit of weed, and roll down.

10. Haha don't worry guys I unrolled it and packed it into a new spoon we got. I prefer glass anyways :)

11. keep practicing your joints, everybody sucks when they start. there are a ton of scenarios in which pre rolling joints will be helpful.

there is nothing like smoking a nice joint

12. #12 doindia, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    yeah man i agree with MACKA... fuck it, A for effot ;)

i just dookied a cigarette and practiced over and over with tobacco... many years ago :smoking:

13. looks just like the stuff i just got, where you from?

14. Looks like some dank weed, but keep working on those joint skills :rolleyes:.

15. looks real compact shit. The blueberry i always been seeing looks alot more popcorny?

16. That joint doesn't look smokable to me....reroll ASAP