Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup:: Banana Kush -- Cheese -- Chilliwack Charlie -- Special Olympics (4 strains)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wunschshrek, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Well yes I can say that I previously thought that NY had shitty weed (and was told this from someone who left Cali to live in Long Island). But wuns has proven me wrong. Look at all the good weed he gets.

2. Ive smoked cheese before and it was some dank, but none of the others. looks dank

3. Your crazy if you think the others dont look good, cheese looks the best but come on they all look great.

4. all our dank shit comes from ny

5. Haven't had it, but know several people that have had Special O
    and they say it makes you retarded to the point that you can't even talk.

6. That Bananna Kush is where its at.

7. Thats whats up! Didn't try that one yet, taking a shower now then gonna smoke a J of it. Completely sober so I will get a nice little test ;)

The cheese was ridic tho, I smoked a joint last night and fell asleep 5 hours before the time I been going to sleep for like the last 2 months lol.

8. never every failing to post the best buds man nice shit

9. yeah i knew...i was just messing around. throughout nyc you can find amazing stuff..it just floats around, just gotta be in the know, but the chilliwack charlie n Special Olympics are some next level stuff i havent seen around here. I dont go uptown often anymore, not since my school days. I used to go through harlem all the way up to 207 inwood borderline bronx. the highest i go up in manhattan nowadays is LES..lol

P.S. - FUCK THAT RAT GUILIANI! :D

10. enjoy that banana kush, it sounds delicious.

p.s., for those doubting the dankness..looks arent everything when it comes to dank weed, though it does visually stimulate. smell is pretty important, taste is nice, and of course the high!

11. that is all some of the densest stuff I have ever seen. it looks rock hard. how the hell to they get it to grow so tight?

12. I picked up $60 of cheese earlier today. Very nice stuffs, looks identical to the shit above. All I can say is; great high, and great strong smelling of course... (hence cheese :D)

13. It is slighlty compressed the bud is from canada.

14. I have had the cheese from the clubs here and it is awesome. Very powerful smoke. None of those buds will disappoint. Nice pick up.

15. nice i like the kush

16. Hot buds :hello:

17. The banana kush was real good, but it didnt smell anything like bananas to me, the taste, my friend said it tasted like a banana peel kinda, but I didn't taste anything like that, I did taste the classic kush taste though, and it was a real nice soft smooth smoke, you could take huge rips off the joint no prob.

Wonderland sounds good, do you know who makes / sells their seeds?

I have lost this connect since I made this post, so I went back to farming. I just started my plants, I have Burmese Kush, White Widdow, Original Haze, and Big Buddha Cheese in the pots, getting to be creating a mother plant of all 4 of them, so I don't have to grow from seed again after this.

I wish I kept my old mother plants alive but I never planned on growing again.

Not sure why im bumping this, stoned and was just checking my old posts looking at pictures, felt like replying.

18. cool man, i wish i could grow or had enough space to do it..oh well. I dunno anyways send me a message if you remember, when you start ur grow report...ill be following along.

19. haha i know this is late as shit but i just saw this i wasnt saying none of the others looked dank i was saying i smoked cheese but none of the others and that they all looked dank haha