Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickup #2: Sour Diesel indoor, Jack Herer x Sour Diesel indoor, White Widow x OG Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LincolnSixEcho, Apr 14, 2009.

1. From the same place as my 1st pickup thread.

Sour Diesel indoor - Distinctive taste and smell, delivers a very pleasant and mellow head high, a good social smoke 7/10

Jack Herer x Sour Diesel indoor - Oh my, what an amazing and v. potent strain! The buds are super sticky with loads of trichomes, have a very piney smell and the smoke feels like it's ripping your throat apart. Delivers an intense head high 9/10

White Widow x OG Kush outdoor - a big disappointment. With these genetics it should have blown me away but even before taking it out of the bag it looks like decent mids and it smokes just a little bit better. A nice, distinctively orangey smoke which delivers a short-lived cerebral high 4/10

Attached Files:

2. some more pics...

Attached Files:

3. Looks fucking dank!!!

4. Yeah man. Real sick nugs

5. holy shit :eek: dank nugs!

6. very nice man looks pretty damn good to me :D How does it taste

7. The Sour Jack looks simply precious man.:hello:

8. As good as they look.. Did someone sit on your buds? Why are they flat :confused:

9. what are of london are you mate?

10. That widowxog isnt grown well.

That would be a killer strain.

11. south west, the buds are from elsewhere though

that's due to how they are sent to me - they're vacuum sealed which flattens them and then posted in a mailing envelope ;)

12. tell me about it! I was so looking forward to it but the end result is a bit of a letdown. In the right growers hands it would be phenomenal

13. looks like very good buds besides the last one but all your buds look flat like they were either bricked or sat on for a long time

14. He said his buds are vacuum sealed to be delivered to him.

Vacuum sealing does flatten the buds a little, but it doesn't affect the quality.

15. looks good, but flat as said before.

I hear ya on the OG WW, it doesnt looks as potent as it should for those kind of buds

also a lil suggestion to make them a plump up a bit is to put them in a jar when you get them to give them some air.

but in all it is some good dank you have there, enjoy

16. nice nugs and vacuum sealed shit is no different from fluffy buds if any thing flat bud breaks up better