Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picks Ups in the UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Konata, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Gonna be posting some pickups, that i get here in England

I have a low t, so theses are all grams:smoke:
    The prices are £10 a gram, or $14 a gram.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yum;3
    [​IMG]

2. Ohhh boy, look at those crystals!:hello:

3. Look like some lovely buds man, first one is crystally as hell! where abouts in the Uk you from?

4. mad tobacco man but i guess thats how you guys do it over there in the UK. over here we just put straight kush like your pick up and about a nickel size amount of tobbaco

5. Eww you killed it with the tobacco

6. People in Europe/UK smoke mixed "spliffs"

Take a look, it's in a book.

Reaaadinggg rainbowww

7. Weed & Tobacco Yuck!

8. You're in the UK and that bud looks way too triched out. Maybe I'm tripping right now, but I hope that's not grit.

9. Thanks guys for the replys, will be posting more soon!

Yeahh that thing was crazy, the high was just incredible, I live in the south west.

As awesome as that sounds, unfortunately its hard to get bud in england, and its expensive as shit- you lucky yanks!;)

10. :D I thought that bud and the baggies looked familiar! I'm in the south west too :D

11. i'm in the UK too - can't afford to roll pure joints, have to mix it or smoke bowls!