Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickle Juice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xer087, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Does Pickle juice actually work as a detox for drug tests. i need to know the answer ASAP

2. i don't think so.

3. everything helps in one way or another... Drinking lots of water and juices (like cranberry juice) will help as much as any thing.....

Pickle juice is not going to do much though!!!!!

4. would you like some ice cream with your ice cold pickle juice???

5. The wife eat a small jar of pickles one evening and a quart of strawberry icecream together when she was pregnant with our second child... I had to leave the primesis to keep my supper down... That give me cold chillls!

6. Do any of you know a way to detox without buying detox

7. Drinking lots of water and juices (like cranberry juice) will help as much as any thing.....

You need to piss alot and clean out your kidneys.. Then drink alot of cranberry juice before the test!

8. there was a thread the other day about drug testing. I posted a whole long piece of info. I've actually posted that info several times, so a search may get you all the info you need. Also, you can go to www.erowid.org and work your way to the cannabis section or the drug testing vault for lots more info. But no, pickle juice isn't going to do any more than water.

9. lol

pickeles and ice cream? yum

10. gasoline+vodka+ice cream= detox

the gas attaches to oxygen molecules in your lungs, which are also attached to thc molecules, the vodka is to get you nice and drunk so you dont remember eating the ice cream and going up in flames....

excercise excercise excercise..i cant spell exorsise..the exorsist...anywho

yes, do lots of activity, thc is stored in fat cells in your body, you must burn the fat cells in your body and then eliminate them in order to be detoxed....thats how you detox your body....in essence...physical activity and time.

11. but you want to stop excercising a couple days before the test so that your body stops releasing so many cannabinoids into your blood stream and your body can clean out what's already there.

12. I have found that Propel Fitness Water by Gatorade works GREAT!! High in vitamins and makes you pee in 5 minutes, haha! Just keep yourself hydrated and exercise to burn that THC that is stored in your fatty cells!

13. the best detox is not smoking ......

but as everyone else just said... do a search .. there's a whole world of knowledge on it....in these forums....

14. If I had a midget I'd prolly smoke him up, too. But if I could keep him drug free then I could pass the tests my parents give me and toke at school.

15. i want a monkey...seems more sane to have a pet monkey than a pet HUMAN BEING!!!!

16. I'd be happy with a mini-me. He would be me, but 1/8 my size!