Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pickle Jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rickyi75, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so i live in the university dorms, and later this week im planing on picking up a quarter of some dank. Since i have almost no spare time, and im pretty strapped for cash, i cant go out and buy a mason jar, i figured i could just use a Vlasic pickle jar, since i have one on hand here in my room. So my question is: how smell proof are these things, and if i could use them, how could i clean it and take iut that pickle smell.

2. ....

If you can buy a quarter of dank you can afford a $3 mason jar. I literally got mine for $3, including tax.

But to answer your question anyways, wash it. A lot. And it will work.

3. you know there usually under a dollar right?

not sure how airtight the pickle jar is i reccomend putting ur stash in the bag, and putting the bag in the jar.

4. That jar will completely conseal any smell issue u have

5. the dollar store has mason jars. the DOLLAR store. im sure you can find 4 quarters laying around

6. Screw the haters I use a pickle jar and it does the job great.., just rinse it, dry it and bam

7. Just make sure it is 100% dry or else you will get moldy bud and get sick...

8. My friend uses the same brand pickle jar lmao.

It works fine, just make sure you REALLY clean it or its gonna smell like fucking pickles.

9. Just get like 30 mason jars for 2 cents fuck sake.

10. If you have to use the pickle jar, just clean it with soap and water and if it smells of pickle soak it in soapy warm water for a few hours, including the lid

11. [quote name='"JaysForDays"']Just get like 30 mason jars for 2 cents fuck sake.[/quote]

Hahaha....plus rep when I get to a computer