Picking..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NuggetsSUH, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Im a complete beginner at growing, and I was just wondering, after you pick your tree does your tree reproduce buds. I was also just wondering after you pick your tree how long does it take for the tree to produce buds.

Thank you for putting up with my noobieness :-d

2. Pick pick a strain to order.

Order the seeds from some place, like here at this wonderful city's seed shop.

You germinate the seeds.

You start growing them.

You sex them.

Only female's will produce buds, so you disregard the males.

You harvest the females when they're ready, and then you cure the buds.

After cured, you smoke them.

.......That's growing in a nutshell. Here's how to do it right.

http://www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/

3. I don't think shorty understood your question, so let me answer it for you:

Yes, after you "pick"(harvest) your plant it will grow new buds if you put it back into vegetative stage for a couple of weeks than put it into flowering stage again.. Than, depending on the strain it could take between 6 and ten weeks to get another harvest of buds from the same plant...

4. what the hell does he mean pick

5. Pick = picking the buds or harvest.. :) sorry my slang misdirected you in anyway :D

6. Oh my bad... I thought he meant pick a strain, not pick buds like beans..... I gotcha now.

Yeah that is possible but you'll probally be disapointed with your second harvest.

7. Ah, thanks for the info!