Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up today og kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Orange Dream, Sep 23, 2009.

1. God I am picking up OG Kush today, and it's frost fest. I'll post some pic's later hopefully. Depends how bad I want to smoke it :rolleyes: But I am also picking up some shrooms soon and homemade LSD hopefully will be done very, very soon. God I am so excited I just had to tell all of you. I have been dry for almost 2 weeks, which is a big fucking deal for me :eek: But just thought I would share.
    Peace,

OD :wave:

2. homemade lsd....

lulwut

3. Ha Homemade LSD?? And og kush is really fucking dank, its been in my town for past week or so and it is definitly one of the best strains I have smoked.

4. we'll see if you come through with some pics! this isnt a what im picking up thread its a what you have already picked up thread! come on man no hopes and dreams here

5. looks like you never followed through :confused:

6. lol what is the point of bumping this old thread?