Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking up today. Is it worth it though?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PaperZonly, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I've only got a fat G left of some Hindu Kush I picked up last time, which was only last Friday. I bought a half for 175, and I'm already almost out.

I've been batching it all week, my girl is on vaca w/ some other girls, and ive just been smoking til I pass out every night.

But this Hindu that he's got right now isn't that good. Kinda sux I even bought as much as a half of it last week. I wouldn't have, if I knew it sucked that bad.

I usually smoke a half in 2 weeks, rather than 1. So I was just gonna go pick up a little smoke sack, like an eighth or something small like that to last until he gets something new, but it's a 20 min drive to get there. To go or not to go? Or to bust out the grav and try to stretch this 1.3 nug for another day.

I'm gonna have to go regardless eventually though. Damn it.

2. Hmm...if you wanna continue getting stoned until you pass out at night, you should probably pick up something :p

Just my .02

3. I regularly buy shit weed. Really shit weed. Of course I try to avoid when possible. But I'm in Ireland and the weed scene here is atrocious. Very little, for very expensive. The quality can range from total shit (rare), not very good (often), pretty good (sometimes) and fucking great (rare). I never even used to mix with tobacco until I came here, but unless you're rolling in the dough you can't afford not to do that here. lol. Either way, I'm too much of a stoner to not go get what I can get. I <3 it too much to go without. lol

4. Come down to cork ganja babe and I'll sort u out with nice stuff :)

5. lol. I definitely will be before I leave back home for Canada. Come to Derry! :D

6. So if you are out and want more go get it. I don't really see the issue. If it is junk then tell the guy it wasn't that great and see if he can get something different. But for a 8th I doubt he will make much of an effort.

My guy is only a 10 min drive and we meet at a bar most of the time. I get a Wholesale price but I never buy less then a Zip and most times 2 or more. So buy what you need to last a while and then you save the trip. But you have the whole it wasn't very good thing going on too so you may not want to buy a bunch from this guy at once.

Now I am confused and conflicted. You have me all worried about running out and I am fully stocked. Maybe I should go answer that thread about being paranoid.