Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picking Up Some Jack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dancemusicninja, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm picking up some Jack Herer today and I'd like to know what to expect when i pick it up and smoke it. Will it reek bad? If i double or triple bag it should i be fine? And what kind of high does it produce? What should i expect after i smoke it?

Thanks
    DMN

2. buy a mason jar bro, you won't have to worry about the smell.

3. Yeah, I have one, but I won't be able to take it out with me. I'm going to a hockey game just before I pick up.

4. there are different variations of JH. so no one can really tell you what its going to be like. but yeah it will probably stink and be some good smoke. some phenos are great, and some are not as great but still good.

5. I thought you meant Jack Daniels, that'd been a better story..

6. #6 Jshnaidz, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    In Quebec Jack Herer has a multitude of strains and is divided into a aa or aaa depending on it's quality. If you bought just Jack Herer he's most likely just selling you a random strain, most likely shwag, in Montreal.

7. yeah, i'm in Newfoundland... I know it's legit Jack Herer, my buddy had some of this guys stuff last night. I just don't know if it's safe or not to bring it with me in my buddy's moms car.

8. Weed smell creeps up slowly so it'll only smell to those just now entering the spot really.

9. What do you mean? It'll only smell when i just get in the car? Or it will only smell if I was in the car for a while?

One day my buddy came into class with kush and i could smell it off of him right away

10. Real Jack Herer will smell like pinesol like the cleaner

11. Its going to be big, green, and scary.

Bring a taser, just in case.

12. That stuff is awesome. It's a great head high. Listen to some music while smoking. Also, it smells really strong.

13. Both. people who were already in the car with you won't really smell it but those just now entering will.

You smelled that on him, not the room.

14. say my buddy's mom was coming to pick us up from the stadium and i had 2g's double bagged inside my hoodie, and i also have a winter jacket on over the hoodie, would she be able to smell it?

15. Nope.:smoke:

EDIT: Just no hugs.

16. haha yeeeuh, cool man... thanks