Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

picking up some headband

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by specialguy54, Aug 9, 2011.

1. this saturday I'm going to hang out with and pick up some Headband from my friend who lives in my college town (about 2 hours away- long yes, but I really love the drive and it's worth it to hang out and of course for the bud.) this guy has a terrific track record, having before got Super Lemon Haze, Bubbleberry, Atomic Bomb (which sounds like a suspect name to me, but was great), so I'm sure this wont' disappoint. it rules having access to bud like that in Buttfuck, PA.

Anyone else smoke the Headband? I've heard conflicting reports of whether it is Sativa or Indica, though what I've heard it sounds like something right up my alley.

2. Headband's my favorite strain. That shit fucks you up. It's 60/40 indica/sativa. :hello:

3. Yeah, it's a hybrid but it grows like a indica and knocks me on my ass like one too. Headband is one of my favorite strains by far. It never disappoints. It's not the prettiest bud I've ever seen, so don't judge the book by its cover. But the taste can't be beat. I don't know if you have any experience with Sour D, Chemdog, Master Kush or OG kush, but they are all similar strains IMO.

Here's some of the Headband I'm smoking on...

Attached Files:

4. Shit is frosty as fuck!

5. i wouldnt mind gettin on some headband!

that stuff is delicious.